Coronavirus: Have a mortgage? Own a business? - Sky News
Measures have been unveiled to help people and businesses survive the coronavirus pandemic - but how can you access them?
What has the chancellor offered to businesses?
- £330bn of loan guarantees to businesses, with more to be made available if needed
- Interest-free business interruption loans will be increased to £5m, up from £1.2m announced at last week's budget. No interest will be due for the first six months
- A 12-month business rates holiday for all shops, pubs, theatres, music venues, restaurants and any other hospitality or leisure business
- A cash grant up to £25,000 for businesses with a rateable value less than £51,000
- Cash grants of £10,000 to 700,000 of the smallest businesses
- Local authorities will be fully compensated for the cost of these measures, with at least £3.5bn going to devolved administrations in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- A potential support package for airlines and airports in the face of worldwide travel bans
To read the full article please click HERE.