The Dunbartonshire Chamber is a membership organisation which promotes, represents and supports all kinds of business in both East and West Dunbartonshire. Dunbartonshire Chamber of Commerce offers business support, networking and a host of benefits included.
Our membership takes in a wide range of sectors and sizes ranging from sole trader, start-ups, social enterprises and public sector organisations to PLCs and some of the largest employers in the area.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy as a member of the chamber include:
- Access to Chamber events and Networking (mainly free including monthly networking, knowledge transfer, special interest, business showcase events etc.)
- Promotion to our membership via our monthly eNews, website and Social Media (over 1,200 Twitter followers)
- Chamber Connections - we actively look for opportunities to refer member businesses, provide introductions and connect businesses and partners to their mutual benefit.
- Up to £670,000 of Legal Expenses & Legal Helpline
- Chamber HR (worth a minimum of £350 to the smallest business)
- Exclusive Member to Member Offers & Promotions
- Access to Renfrewshire Chamber events at members rate.
- Lobbying on local and national levels
- Expert Advice and Support to help you grow your business (Business Mentoring, Funding, Workshops etc.)
When new members join up we include a welcome and news item in the monthly eNews and profile via our social media channels.
Info also available at www.dunbartonshirechamber.co.uk
Starting a business in Dunbartonshire or wanting to grow an existing business?
The Dunbartonshire Chamber provides the perfect starting point. We can help advise on funding, finance and training for business including the grants and loans available from our various partner organisations. We can also put you in touch with essential service providers from within our membership.