Scottish Enterprise - COVID-19 Advice
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advice for Businesses in Scotland
We're working with partners to make sure you get the advice you need on support available for companies dealing with the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19). To stay updated you can:
Sign up for email updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance and advice for businesses in Scotland.
Bookmark the Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice webpage on FindBusinessSupport.gov.scot.
This website provides quick and easy access to all business support services provided by public sector organisations in Scotland.
Business rates and tax
- The Scottish Government has announced a £2.2 billion support package for business.
- This includes a full year’s 100% non-domestic rates relief for retail, hospitality and tourism.
- They have also made changes to the non-domestic rates (business rates) for 2020-21 along with extra rates relief.
- The Small Business Bonus Scheme provides relief to businesses with properties in Scotland of which the combined rateable value is £18,000 or less.
- In addition, where the cumulative rateable value of business properties falls between £18,000 and £35,000, the scheme will offer 25% relief to individual properties with a rateable value £18,000 or under.
Advice for the Care Sector
You can download this guide (Word document, 22KB) that lists Care Inspectorate regulations and advice on identifying alternative UK suppliers of hygiene products.