Lift-Off Into Employment
Lift-Off – What is it?
East Dunbartonshire Council’s Lift-Off Grant has been introduced to help remove those last barriers to employment.
Lift-Off – How it may help?
Grants would be used to help pay to:
- Cover the initial cost involved in accepting a new job or work.
- reside within East Dunbartonshire
- be registered unemployed for a minimum of three months and available for work
Applicants must be registered unemployed for a minimum of three months and be available for work.
- Awards will be to a maximum of £50
- Applicants may only submit one application per year
- Applicants will be required to show confirmation of employment
Information will be checked and verified for all applicants. Should you require assistance to complete this application then please contact:
Skills for Learning, Life and Work Team
East Dunbartonshire Campus of Further Higher Education
50 Southbank Road
Telephone: 0300 123 4510 Ext: 4041